Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another order of fundamentalists coming right up!


My posts have been lacking recently due to finals, i apologize. Surely once i'm out for the spring, i'll have more time. Before you read on, no, this short blog has nothing to do with adult bookstores, i just found that to be hilarious ..as well as enticing to visitors!

I just had a friend of mine send me a disturbing link of something that happened a few months ago, involving some crazy christian fundamentalists, and i suggest you all check it
out! I don't even know what to say...except, praise jesus. I love christians! You sure don't see any atheists or agnostics(as well as many others) doing such things, do you? I'm not sure why it's hosted on www.exposetheleft.com, but oh well. Take a good look in her eyes, and monitor the way she talks...pretty scary shit.

Arrgghh,I hate religious fundamentalism, when the fuck was it considered a good trait? Why is it something that is still praised or looked highly upon by some? Look it up in the dictionary, and WHY the hell is that praiseworthy? Nothing quite pisses me off more than people who think intolerance and ignorance is a good thing. But, we'll discuss this at a later date...keep up the good fight!

3 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Delta said...

Bah, download is taking really long for me right now, I'll have to try again later. I LOVE the bumper sticker though, classy as hell.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Delta said...

Okay, the thing finally played. What a crazy ass bitch. OBEY OBEY OBEY. And you're right, her eyes were terrifying. If she snuck up on me in the dark I think even my guardian angel would shit its pants.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Delta said...

Actually, maybe we should have a little bet. $20 that she kills her family within the next 5 years?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home